Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bronze SILK & Black and White TWEED


Bon après-midi tout le monde!
Here is a gorgeous silk dress that I habitually steal from my sister's wardrobe :)
You'll see that I have already posted this look through Instagram when I was back in NYC. This is actually taken at a Japanese Market called "Mitsuwa," along the River Road in New Jersey.
If you're wanting some authentic Japanese ramen or Onigiri, this is the place.

I decided not to boggle the outfit too much with knick knacks. It's beautiful in all it's simplicity, so I added just a little detail around the neckline with a warm-hued, crystal necklace and my favorite black & white, tweed clutch!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!
I know the weather has been fluctuating a lot, so tackle that with some layering!

Thank you for reading!

Outfit:
Dress: Ann Taylor
Bag: Derek Lam
Shoes: French Sole
Accessories: Lulu Frost necklace, Pandora bracelet

No comments :

Post a Comment