Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Warm Camel tones & Jimmy Choo


Bon après-midi tout le monde!
I apologize for these impromptu posts but it's a rather busy week for me:
finals, preparing to go abroad and whatnot.

Anywho, today is a beautiful post-storm day here in Ann Arbor
and I decided to celebrate the sunny yet brisk day by stepping my foot into both the 
summer/autumn seasons!

Whilst keeping an overall camel color palette, I slipped on a pair of chic, leather pants to keep me warm and start the transition into autumn.

I wore a simple blue/white stripped top with a chiffon bow to keep the look feminine~ :)


Pour pratiquer mon français.... 
j'espère que tout le monde a un beau mardi!!

Thank you for reading!!

Outfit:
Top: K-Styleme (old)
Bag: Jimmy Choo
Shoes: French Sole
Accessories: Lulu Frost necklace

No comments :

Post a Comment