Saturday, August 24, 2013

Summer FLORALS & Ruby Ballets


Bon matin tout le monde!!!
Here is a look from a couple of days ago, taken at Shake Shack in NYC's Madison Square Park!
Having been born and bred here, I may be a bit bias in saying,
"Shake Shack makes the most irresistibly phenomenal burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seeing as how I won't have another one of these food treasures for a while, I said my goodbyes to the shackburger and this lovely, outdoor joint.


So, a bit on my outfit here: A beautifully, light-hearted floral dress to close the summer with!
I'm not sure what instigated my choice of ruby-red ballets and a pink, snakeskin clutch but I sure liked it!!
The bold red with the medley of soft pastel hues on the top half all cinched in with a thin, gold belt made for a wonderfully uplifting ensemble that's playful on the eyes!


Throughout my last week in NYC, I suppose there was nothing to do but to enjoy my habitual activities: Sipping my favorite iced raspberry chai tea...


meandering into furniture stores


and having some good ole authentic, italian gelato!! 
This one here is amarena (black cherry), mango, speculos (the cookie!), coconut and banana!
If you ever head into the big NYC, please do pop a visit to Amorino's on the corner of 10th St. and University Place :)


It's a lovely Saturday; I hope everyone has a good one!!
Thank you for reading!!

Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21
Bag: Emily Cho clutch
Shoes: French Sole
Accessories: H&M belt, Guess bracelet

No comments :

Post a Comment