Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sandro Silk DENIM COLLAR BLOUSE & Trousers


Bon soir tout le monde!
I apologize for the irregularity in posts. I have now settled down in Paris
AND
will hopefully be posting the chic style of parisians as well as beautiful nooks that I come across rather than outfits that I put together each day, seeing as how I am temporarily without a photographer.

So, these pictures were taken on my last day in NYC, on an evening out with my mother and sister!
Some breezy trousers with white piping detail down the side,
paired with a lovely silk blouse from my favorite store, Sandro.







The detailing of the blouse very easily represents my preferred sense of style: clean-cut and polished with hidden treasures, which in this case, is the unique denim collar and black, lace shoulder patches.




As a farewell gift, my mother bought me this rose gold ring,
I was really taken by the fox design and have continued to wear this in Paris :)


I hope everyone has been having a spleeenddid week! 
Thank you for reading!

Outfit:
Top: Sandro
Bottom: Zara
Shoes: French Sole
Accessories: Pandora bracelet, Rings from a boutique on 32nd St & Broadway in NYC (Shine 32)

No comments :

Post a Comment