Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Navy silk & Two-tone Orange coat


Bon soir tout le monde!
Ann Arbor is getting chillier by the day so it's time to bring out the coats!

I wanted to stay on the vibrant side today so I chose a two-toned orange and cream colored coat.
Also, seeing as how the weather has been a bit bi-polar, I made sure to keep my inside layers breezy, with a polka dot top so there's something interesting to draw the eyes~

I didn't want to crowd the orange coat with other colors so my top and shorts were kept neutral with a deep navy~


Slipped on my favorite silver ballets, of course.


and Voila! A warm yet airy ensemble.

Thank you for reading and I hope the remainder of your Wednesday goes swimmingly!!
:)

Outfit:
Top: Zara coat, J.Crew blouse
Bottom: Madewell
Bag: Chloe (Similar Here)
Shoes: French Sole

No comments :

Post a Comment