Saturday, June 29, 2013

Black & MUSTARD with GOLD Accessories



Bonjour!! The weather is still quite humid so I chose a silk romper with simple gold accessories and a beautifully structured tote of white butter leather. 




It was chilly in the morning so I threw on a Mustard knit cardigan that was fortunately slightly shorter than the length of my romper (longer cardigans make it look like a sans-bottom day).




This picture was taken at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business. These metal sculptures of horses were certainly larger than life and simply majestic. I hope to show more of the best bits and baubles of Ann Arbor in future posts!



Outfit:
Romper: Zara
Cardigan: Old (http://k-styleme.com/fashion/sweaters-cardigans.html)
Shoes: Chloe 
Accessories: Michael Kors necklace and bracelet 



FOOD! Yeap, I have decided to add an easy, healthy way to eat chicken! 
Trying to make it somewhat related to my outfit today, I chose a Baked Honey Mustard Chicken recipe!
A lot of people choose to rub their chicken in BBQ sauce or ketchup, which has much more sugar than it's counterpart. 
Glazing chicken with Honey mustard and sticking it in the oven to bake is a great way to add flavor and satisfy without the added slather of sugar or fried crust.


Here is an easy to follow VIDEO that guides you through the 10 minute set-up:

No comments :

Post a Comment